Monday 2 April 2012

Tag: A-->Z of meeeeeee

Age:18
Bed Size: Double, one pillow and a thermo duvet from Ikea: keeps me cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Chore you hate: emptying the hoover (we have one of those bagless hoovers..1)
Dogs: are not my fav animal
Essential start of your day: Prayer and a lil' bit of browsing/reading.
Favourite Colour: Red
Gold or Silver: Gold.
Height: 5 foot 6 inches (168cm).
Instruments I play: None.
Job Title: Student... its a tough job
Kids: one day God willing :).
Live: West London *representing*

Mum's name: Hooyo (somali for mum..!)
Nickname: too many. most commonly used: halz (dont ask!!)
Pet Peeve: when people take ages to reply to emails (is that even a pet peeve?). I dont like it when peeps do not cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing. oh and also gramatically incorrect emails (only emails because I'm sure you can tell this blog post isnt gramatically correct). reason being i always re-read the emails i send and for some silly reason expect others to do the same... *sigh* first world problems...
Quote from a movie:cant think of any (lame, I know). random: I recommend 'Tangled' to anyone who hasnt watched that movie yet :)
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: one brother, one sister
Time you wake up: Other than to pray at dawn, around 7 ish...
Underwear: lol jk (as in I'm not sharing that, not that i dont wear any...)
Vegetables you dislike: courgette
What makes you run late: Me? public transport and overestimating how fast I can cycle.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth.
Yummy food you make: I'm surprisingly not a bad cook. Peeps tend to prefer the sweeter things I make though (still need to learn how to make baklavas though..!)
Zoo animal:any felines (love the big cats!!!) and the penguins (they seems as awkward as me)




1 comment: